" BASIC CUPCAKE"
-115 g or 4 oz butter, softened, or soft margarine
-11g or 4 oz caster sugar
-2 tsp rose water
-2 large eggs , lightly beaten
-115g or 4 oz self-raising flour
-175g or 6 oz unsalted butter, softened
-6 tbsp double cream
-350g or 12 oz icing sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Put 8 paper cases in a bun tray.
2. Place the butter, caster sugar, and rose water in a large bowl and beat together until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in the eggs. Sift in the flour and, using a metal spoon, fold in gently.
3. Roll to the fondant icing to a thickness of 5mm or 1/4 inch on a surface lightly dusted with icing sugar.
4. Use a cutter for your favorite shape , for example, circle, triangle or square.
1.Place a butter in a bowl and beat with the electric mixer for 2-3 minutes, until pale and creamy.
2. Beat in a cream, then gradually sift in the icing sugar and continue beating for 2-3 minutes, until cream is light and fluffy.
3.Put food coloring in to the buttercream.
1.Spoon the buttercreaminto a large piping bag fitted with a large star nozzle.
2.Pipe swirls of buttercream on top of the cupcake.
3. Decorate with your fondant.