LET'S MAKE SOMETHING NEW FOR HALLOWEEN!!!
Today, I am not going to give a cake recipe but i will serve you a delicious cup of latte. Being more fancy on halloween, it would be a Pumpkin Spice Latte. I pretty sure that this recipe will be better than a Starbuck latte.
What You Need
-2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
-1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more to garnish
-Freshly ground black pepper
-2 tablespoons sugar
-2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
-2 cups whole milk
-1 to 2 shots espresso, about 1/4 cup
-1/4 cup heavy cream, whipped until firm peaks form
-Mixer, whisk, or hand blender, to whip cream
-Espresso maker or coffee maker
1. Heat the pumpkin and spices: In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook the pumpkin with the pumpkin pie spice and a generous helping of black pepper for 2 minutes or until it's hot and smells cooked. Stir constantly.
2. Stir in the sugar: Add the sugar and stir until the mixture looks like a bubbly thick syrup.
3. Warm the milk: Whisk in the milk and vanilla extract. Warm gently over medium heat, watching carefully to make sure it doesn't boil over.
4. Blend the milk: Carefully process the milk mixture with a hand blender or in a traditional blender (hold the lid down tightly with a thick wad of towels!) until frothy and blended.
5. Mix the drinks: Make the espresso or coffee and divide between two mugs and add the frothed milk. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, or nutmeg if desired.